1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.
3. Roll Call
4. Draft minutes July 2020 meeting.
5. Status: Award meeting-potentially on hold further due to restrictions as established by the Governor, RE: Virus.
6. Letter to the editor
7. Letter from Mayor's Office-public guidance, some support, and assistance with intervention.
8. Update regarding new HRC members on City Human Rights webpage.
9. New Business
19. Topics for next meeting September 14, 2020
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting. This body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in the notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L. c30A s 18-25.q
Human Rights Commission
Hosted by City of Greenfield
Monday, Sep 14, 2020 6:00 pm | 2 hours | (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 132 482 1241
Join by video system
You can also dial 188.8.131.52 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 482 1241
Posted to: Human Rights