Fire Station Building Committee
Thursday, November 12, 2020, 4:00 pm until 6:45 pm
A meeting of the Fire Station Building Committee
1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.
3. Roll call
4. Approval of Meeting Minutes from October 22, 2020.
5. Temporary Fire Station Subcommittee report.
6. Reports from Neil Joyce and Dennis Ross.
7. Continuing discussion on Committee presentation before City Council for additional funds for appropriation.
8. Set next meeting date.
9. Vote to go in to Executive Session to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value or real property at Main Street and Coombs Avenue if the Chair declares that an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
WEBEX Meeting Information
- Meeting link:
- Meeting number:
- 132 499 3122
More ways to join
- Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
- Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 499 3122
Posted to: Fire Dept