Fire Station Building Committee
Thursday, March 11, 2021, 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm
A meeting of the Fire Station Building Committee
1. Call to Order and Roll Call by Chairperson
Chairs Statement: This meeting is being recorded by the Fire Station Building Committee. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
2. Approval of Meeting Minutes from Special Meeting on March 2, 2021.
3. Temporary Fire Station report. Discuss bids and recommendation of Sub Committee.
- Determine whether to accept, reject or modify bids received by Committee as recommended by Sub Committee.
5. Neal Joyce and Dennis Ross update Committee.
6. Either discuss in open meeting the status of the Purchase and Sales Agreement for Main and Coombs and matters related thereto, and/or vote to go in to Executive Session to consider the purchase, exchange, lease or value of real property at Main Street and Coombs Avenue if the Chair declares that an open meeting may have detrimental effect on the negotiating position of the public body.
7. Set next meeting date.
132 380 3898
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 18.104.22.168 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 380 3898
Posted to: Public Safety Comm.