NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Human Rights Commission of Greenfield
PLACE: REMOTE Greenfield, Massachusetts
DATE: Monday February 8, 2021-Remote
TIME: 6:00 P.M. - 7:30 PM
1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.
3. Roll Call-Commissioner Perry
4. Draft minutes January 2021 meeting.
5. Public Open Forum
6. Guest speaker-Dan Sontag, DMH-Regarding process for mental health clients.
7. Commissioner Yalowitz-Housing is a Human Right-Remote event notice
8. Commissioner Goodman-Collaborative Resources Group; Interfaith Council, Recorder postings.
7. Recommendations from the Subcommittee - Re-Mission statement and By-laws.
8. Old Business
9. New Business
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting. This body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in the notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L. c30A s 18
132 873 3850
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 873 3850
Posted to: Human Rights