NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Human Rights Commission of Greenfield
PLACE: REMOTE Greenfield, Massachusetts
DATE: Monday April 26, 2021-Remote
TIME: 6:00 P.M. - 7:30 PM
1. Call to Order
2. CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the Chairperson at this time.(5 minutes)
3. Roll Call
4. Draft minutes April 12, 2021 meeting.
5. Announcements (10 minutes)
6. Public Open Forum (10 minutes, or as needed)
7. Sub-Committee Recommendations (20 minutes or as needed) See attachment
a) Mission Statement
b) Complaint/Incident Form.
8. Old Business-sub-committee (10 minutes, if needed)
9. New Business-any item arising since the established agenda deadline of the Monday before the HRC meeting.
10.Next HRC meeting is May 10th 6PM.
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting. This body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in the notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L. c30A s 18
132 538 5856
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 126.96.36.199 and enter your meeting number.
Join by phone
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 132 538 5856
Posted to: Human Rights