Thursday, March 8, 2018, 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
Department of Planning & Development, 114 Main Street
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
GREENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
**Department of Planning & Development**
114 Main Street
Thursday, March 8, 2018
*** 7:00 p.m. ***
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings:
- 7:00 p.m.: Application of Guiding Star Grange Building Association, Inc. for property located at 401 Chapman Street (Assessor’s Map 111, Lot 36), which is located in the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a Special Permit pursuant to Sections 200-6.1(C) and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow the expansion of a legal non-conforming use by allowing the Grange Hall to expand the use of its commercial kitchen facilities at this location.
- 7:15 p.m.: Application of Robert Haigh for Parcels 127-34 and 127-35, which are located within the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-5.3(E2) and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow a twenty (20) percent reduction of the required road frontage from 65 feet to 52 feet, and to allow a gravel road extension of 16.5 feet to the existing 35.5 feet of asphalt for access to a single family home at this location.
- 7:30 p.m.: Application of Lani Morton for property located at 74 Homestead Avenue (Assessor’s Map 42, Lot 8), which is located in the Suburban Residential (RB) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.3(C1) and 200-8.4 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow the keeping of six (6) sheep at this location.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from January 11, 2018
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development