Thursday, December 9, 2021, 7:00 pm until 10:00 pm
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
GREENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
Meeting number (access code): 2630 068 2584
Join by phone: +1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Thursday, December 9, 2021
*** 7:00 p.m. ***
CHAIRS STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings:
- 7:00 p.m.: Application of Refined Design Homes, Inc. for property located at 7 Myrtle Street (Assessor’s Tax Map 81, Lot 53), which is located in the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-6.1(C) and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow the construction of a 7’ x 12’ deck off the back of the existing house with a reduction of the required rear yard setback from 30 feet to 21 feet.
- 7:15 p.m.: Application of Jeffrey Reynolds for property located at 83 Davis Street (Assessor’s Tax Map 57, Lot 61), which is located in the Central Commercial (CC) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.7(C27); 200-6.1(C) and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow the conversion of a single family home to a two-family home at this location.
- 7:30 p.m.: Application of Sandy Skuse for property located at 150-154 School Street (Assessor’s Tax Map 68, Lot 5), which is located in the Urban Residential (RA) Zoning District, for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.4(C3); 200-7.2; 200-8.3; and 200-8.4 of the Zoning Ordinance, in order to allow the conversion of an existing barn structure into a 4th dwelling unit at this location.
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes from November 18, 2021.
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development