Special Council Meeting
Tuesday, December 7, 2021, 6:00 pm until 6:15 pm
via Webex (Link will be posted on the agenda)
Greenfield City Council
December 7, 2021
Webex Conferencing System
To join via computer:
To join via phone:
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 2633 338 0479
To view the full agenda:
- Call to Order
CHAIRS STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded and videotaped by the City Council and GCTV-15. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Roll Call of Members
- Suspend Rules of Procedure - Rules of Procedure, 8 Order and Disposition of Business.
- Motions, Orders, and Resolutions
- $115.50 Payment of Baker’s Invoice from FY22 Human Resources Department Budget.
- Accept Re-Precincting for the City of Greenfield.
- New Business: First Reading
- Appropriate $780,000 to develop the Greenfield Skate Park.
- Appropriate $34,359 from Contract Stabilization to fund a union contract for Clerical, Library and UE.
- Appropriate $82,092 from Free Cash to fund a union contract for Greenfield Police.
- Appropriate $98,251 to fund union contract for SSEA.
- Appropriate $150,520 to fund union contract for DPW.
- Appropriate $1,700,000 from Free Cash to Capital Stabilization Fund.
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
*Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: Town Council