Ways & Means FY2023 Budget Meeting
Wednesday, May 4, 6:00 pm
via Webex (Link will be posted on the agenda)
A meeting of the City Council
Fiscal Year 2023 Budget Discussions Meetings
NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: WAYS AND MEANS
PLACE: Webex Conferencing System
DATE: Wednesday, May 4, 2022
TIME: 6:00 p.m.
To join via computer:
To join via phone:
+1-408-418-9388 United States Toll
Access code: 2633 601 3762
1. Call to Order
CHAIR STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded and videotaped by the Ways & Means Committee and GCTV-15. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes – None.
- Public Hearing – None.
- Motion – None.
- Budget Discussion (please have your budget information)
To view the Mayor’s proposed FY2023 Budget: https://greenfield-ma.gov/files/Budget-Book-FY23-final-for-Council.pdf
- FY2023 Operating Budget Deliberations and Recommendations
- Other business
- Next meeting Tuesday, May 17, 2022 (Regular Meeting), 6:00 pm, via Webex
- Increase the FY22 Ambulance Revolving Spending Limit.
- Appropriate $50,000 from Free Cash to Compensated Absences Fund 8450.
- FY2023 Operating Budget
- Appropriate $58,329,672 for FY2023 General Fund Budget
- Appropriate $100,000 from Fund 8406 – OPEB Stabilization – to reduce FY2023 General Fund Operating Budget Raise and Amount from $58,029,672 to $57,929,672.
- Establish Spending Limit on Revolving Funds not to exceed $680,557
- Appropriate $1,666,258 FY2023 Water Enterprise Fund
- Appropriate $2,565,093 FY2023 Sewer Enterprise Fund
- Appropriate $2,042,234 FY2023 GCET Enterprise Fund
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: City Council