NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Human Rights Commission
DATE: Monday, June 11, 2018
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the chairperson at this time.
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes/Pending
4. Public Hearings - Center of New Americans
5. Anti-Stigma Campaign-Update
6. Greenfield Pride Parade-Saturday June 23rd 1-4PM
7. Resignation of Commissioner Simon statement
8.Liaison update/Mayor's Office
9. June is LGBT Pride Month
PTSD Awareness Month
National Flag Month
Lane Courtesy Month.
10. New Business
11. Next Meeting -Monday, July 9, 2018
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: Human Rights