NOTICE OF MEETING
COMMITTEE: Human Rights Commission
PLACE: 114 Main Street, Greenfield, Massachusetts
DATE: Monday, July 9, 2018
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
1. Call to Order
CHAIRPERSON STATEMENT: If any person present is recording this meeting you must notify the chairperson at this time.
2. Roll Call
3. Approval of Minutes/Pending
4. Public Hearings - Homelessness Conference Update
5. Anti-Stigma Campaign-Update
6. Greenfield Pride Parade Poster
7. Resignation of Commissioner Mosher statement
8. Officer Elections
9. June is Women's Equality Month
National Golf Month
Assistance Dog Month
Feeding Pets of the Homeless week 08/12 - 08/18 week
10. New Business
11. Next Meeting -Monday, August 13, 2018
EXECUTIVE SESSION MAY BE CALLED
Please note that the list of topics was comprehensive at the time of posting, however, the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice. Posted in accordance with M.G.L.c 30A § 18-25.
Posted to: Human Rights