Wednesday, September 18, 2019, 7:00 pm until 9:00 pm
2nd Floor Meeting Room, 20 Sanderson Street
A meeting of the Zoning Board of Appeals
GREENFIELD ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS
**2nd Floor Meeting Room**
20 Sanderson Street
Wednesday, September 18, 2019
*** 7:00 p.m. ***
CHAIRS STATEMENT: This meeting is being recorded. If any other persons present are doing the same you must notify the chairperson at this time.
- Call to Order
- Public Hearings:
- 7:00 p.m.: Application of Marina Leonovich for property located at 26 Holland Avenue (Assessor’s Map 43, Lot 18), which is located in the Suburban Residential (RB) Zoning District, for a Special Permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.3(C21), 200-7.18, 200-8.3, and 200-8.4 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow the construction of a 740 square foot Detached Accessory Dwelling Unit attached to the rear of the existing garage at this location.
- 7:15 p.m.: Application of Greenfield High School c/o George VanDelinder for property located at Veteran’s Memorial Field House (Assessor’s Tax Map 110, Lot 14) for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-6.7(F), and 200-8.3 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow the installation of a free-standing sign for the Greenfield High School at this location.
- Planning Board Recommendations:
- Application of Pacifico Energy NA c/o Kris Pitney for property located at 1417 Bernardston Road (Assessor’s Tax Map R10, Lot 9) for a special permit pursuant to Sections 200-4.2(C18), 200-4.14, 200-7.15, 200-8.3, and 200-8.4 of the Zoning Ordinance in order to allow the installation of a large-scale, ground-mounted photovoltaic solar energy generating system with energy storage capacity at this location.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from July 30, 2019
* Please note that the list of topics in this notice was comprehensive at the time of posting, however the public body may consider and take action on unforeseen matters not specifically named in this notice.
Executive session may be called.
Posted to: Planning & Development