Director, Thomas Guerino
1 Elm Terrace
Meeting Schedule: Monthly at 12:00 noon on the 4th Thursday of the month.
- Tue, Jan 18 at 4:00 PM -- Remote via Zoom
6 of 6 seats. 5 years each seat.
- Randi Parks, Tenant Representative. June, 2024.
- Butch Hawkins, Governor's Appointee.
- Thomas Guerino, Director. NA.
- Trish Leonard. June, 2022.
- John Mackin. June, 2023.
- William Mason. December, 2024.
The Greenfield Housing Authority’s (GHA) mission is to provide safe, decent and sanitary housing conditions for low-income families and to manage resources efficiently. The GHA's purpose is to promote personal, economic and social upward mobility to provide families the opportunity to make the transition from subsidized to non-subsidized housing.
The Greenfield Housing Authority was formed in 1946 by an action of Town Meeting members after having determined a need for housing. On April 13th of 1946, the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts issued a Certificate of Organization.
The Authority first developed 72 units of veterans housing in 1949 and since that time has gone on to develop elderly housing, congregate housing for the elderly and disabled, family housing and a group home for the disabled. In addition, the Authority has participated in a number of rograms to revitalize downtown properties including SHARP, Core Focus & 707 Moderate Rehab.
The Greenfield Housing Authority also administers both state rental assistance (MRVP) and federal Section 8 Vouchers used by eligible households in privately owned apartments. The Authority has also developed a successful Family Self Sufficiency (FSS) program that is designed to assist families to become self sufficient and free of government assistance. Website: www.greenfieldhousing.org.
- Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 04:15 PM -- Zoom Remote Meeting
- Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Zoom Remote Meeting
- Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Zoom Remote Meeting
- Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 04:15 PM -- Zoom Remote Meeting
- Tue, Sep 28, 2021 at 04:00 PM -- Zoom Remote Meeting
- Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Oak Courts Community Room – 7 Oak Courts – Greenfield, MA
- Tue, May 25, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Oak Courts Community Room – 7 Oak Courts – Greenfield, MA
- Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 09:00 AM -- Oak Court Community Building
- Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 04:30 PM -- Via Video Conference
- Fri, May 8, 2020 at 01:15 PM -- Via Video Conference
- Show 3 More...