- Bank Row Urban Renewal Plan
- First National Bank Redevelopment Opportunity
- Franklin County Chamber of Commerce
- Franklin County Community Development Corporation
- Greenfield Redevelopment Authority By-Laws
- Greenfield Redevelopment Authority Minutes
- Massachusetts Office of Business Development
- The Economic Development Council of Western Massachusetts
Adam Provost, Chair
14 Court Square, Greenfield, MA 01301
Meeting Schedule: Meetings are held at 4:00 PM at the 2nd Floor Meeting Room at City Hall, 14 Court Square.
No meetings currently scheduled.
5 of 5 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Nancy Hawkins, Governor's Appointee.
- Adam J. Provost, Chair. June, 2020.
- Charlene Golonka. December, 2021.
- William Mason. December, 2021.
- Jean Wall. December, 2024.
The Greenfield Redevelopment Authority is organized according to the provisions of the General Laws of Massachusetts, Chapter 121B Section 4 as amended. The GRA is committed to urban renewal projects.
The most current of these projects is the Bank Row Urban Renewal Plan. The GRA is working closely with the Town, FRCOG, FRTA, consultants, and property owners to implement the actions called for in the Bank Row Urban Renewal Plan. These efforts will result in the redevelopment of four buildings on Bank Row, one on Main Street, and several sites on Olive Street. One of those will be developed into a Regional Transportation Center, where transit riders will find a safe and comfortable station to acquire tickets and board buses and other modes of transit. This facility will also house the FRTA offices and the FRCOG offices. Across Olive Street, the GRA is working toward future development of a parking facility to provide safe and convenient parking in this location, central to the redevelopment activities of the urban renewal area. The Bank Row Urban Renewal Plan can be reviewed here or at the Department of Planning & Development in the Town Hall during normal business hours.
FOR MEETING MINUTES CLICK ON PAST MEETING DATE BELOW.
- Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via Zoom
- Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via WebEx
- Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via WebEx
- Wed, Dec 9, 2020 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via WebEx
- Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 04:00 PM -- Remote Via WebEx
- Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via WebEx
- Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 04:00 PM -- Remote via ZOOM
- Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 04:00 PM -- John Zon Community Center, 35 Pleasant St.
- Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 04:00 PM -- 324 Main Street – 2nd floor, Greenfield
- Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 04:00 PM -- Community & Economic Development Dept, 324 Main Street, 2nd Floor
- Show 32 More...