Human Rights Commission
Office of the Mayor, (413) 772-1560
All correspondence addressed to the Human Rights Commission becomes a permanent public record.
14 Court Square, Room 201, Greenfield, MA 01301
Meeting Schedule: Second Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. 114 Main Street
No meetings currently scheduled.
7 of 9 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Pete Michael Smith, Vice Chair. June, 2023.
- William (Wid) Perry, Secretary. December, 2022.
- Daniel Cantor Yalowitz, Chair. December, 2022.
- Carolyn McDaniel. June, 2023.
- Loreen A. Flockerzie. June, 2023.
- Wendy Goodman. October, 2023.
- Maureen Lyons. December, 2024.
Founded under Chapter 136 of the Town Code >>
The Greenfield Human Rights Commission believes that all citizens of the community have the right to be treated with dignity, respect, fairness, impartiality and justice without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion or disability.
The Human Rights Commission will:
- Promote a positive sense of community and unity based on our similarities and differences
- Provide a forum for the promotion of dialogue, education, healing and celebration of our diversity
- Investigate, mediate, respond and report to the community on allegations of human rights violations
- Provide resources, direction and counsel
The Commission shall work toward enhancing the quality of life in Greenfield through promoting understanding, appreciation and respect.
Adopted at a regular meeting of the Human Rights Commission on Monday, March 2, 1998
- Mon, Jan 10, 2022 at 06:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 10:00 AM -- Webex
- Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 04:30 PM -- Webex
- Fri, Dec 17, 2021 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 06:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Nov 8, 2021 at 06:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 06:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 06:00 PM
- Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 06:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, Jun 14, 2021 at 06:00 PM
- Show 43 More...