Mayor's Task Force Against Domestic Violence
14 Court Square, Room 201, Greenfield, MA 01301
Meeting Schedule: 2nd Wednesday of every month @ 1:00 p.m. in the Town Hall Meeting Room
No meetings currently scheduled.
6 of 7 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Caitlin von Schmidt, Mayor's Designee. December, 2023.
- David Rice, GPD Representative. June, 2024.
- Ilana Gerjuoy. December, 2022.
- Elizabeth Kinsman Finn. December, 2023.
- Virginia DeSorgher. December, 2023.
- Zoraida Agudelo. December, 2023.
(b) In making the mayoral appointments, the mayor shall seek persons who are: (i) experienced in the field of youth services; (ii) members of women’s and men’s advocacy groups; (iii) mental health providers; (iv) probation officers in the district or superior court system; and (v) medical professionals on the staff at the Franklin Medical Center. The 3 members to be appointed by the mayor shall serve for terms of 3 years.
(c) The remaining 4 members of the committee shall include: (i) a police officer designated by the chief of police; (ii) a representative of the Franklin county district attorney's office designated by the Franklin county district attorney; (iii) the mayor or the mayor’s designee; and (iv) a town councilor designated by the town council president. The 4 remaining members shall serve for terms of 2 years.
(d) At least 4 members of the task force shall reside in the town of Greenfield. The committee shall meet at least twice annually and shall provide its members with notice of the meetings at least 15 days in advance of such meetings.
- Wed, May 11, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 01:00 PM -- Webex
- Tue, Oct 19, 2021 at 01:00 PM -- Zoom
- Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 01:00 PM -- Zoom
- Show 30 More...