Board of Health
Greenfield Health Department (413) 772-1404 ex.2103
20 Sanderson Street, Greenfield, MA 01301
14 Court Square, Greenfield MA 01301
Meeting Schedule: The Board of Health meets monthly at least once and a second time if needed. Please check the town website calendar for scheduled meeting information.
Next 2 meetings:
3 of 3 seats. 3 years each seat.
- Nancee Bershof, MD, Chair . June, 2023.
- Alyssa Valbona. October, 2023.
- Samantha McIver. December, 2024.
Click here to see a MassDEP letter from Elizabeth Stinehart, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup, dated January 21, 2022 to Glen Ayers, the lead petitioner of the Lunt property Public Involvement Plan (PIP). Copies were sent to the Mayor's Office; the Board of Health; and Eric Twarog, Director of Planning and Development.
TOWN OF GREENFIELD CHARTER SECTION 6-16: BOARD OF HEALTH
(a) There shall be a Board of Health consisting of three (3) members appointed by the Mayor for a staggered term of three (3) years, one (1) of whom shall be a physician or a licensed qualified health care professional.
(b) The Board of Health shall have all those powers of all other Boards of Health in this commonwealth and all powers provided by the General Laws and whatever powers are granted to it by the Town Council.
- Wed, Jun 8, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, May 25, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Mon, May 9, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Apr 27, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Mar 30, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 05:00 PM -- Webex
- Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 05:00 PM -- WebEx
- Show 71 More...