Charter Review Committee
SECTION 8-1: CHARTER CHANGES
(a) In General - This Charter may be replaced, revised or amended in accordance with any procedure made available under the State Constitution, or by statutes enacted in accordance with the State Constitution.
(b) Periodic Review - The City Council shall provide, in every year ending in a zero, for a review of the Charter by a special or standing committee of the Council [consisting of not more than three (3) members] and four (4) additional persons to be appointed by the Mayor. The said committee shall file a report within the said year recommending any changes in the Charter, which it may deem to be necessary or desirable.
If you would like to communicate with the 2020 Charter Review Committee, please use the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org All emails received will be forwarded to the committee members.
No meetings currently scheduled.
8 of 8 seats. 0 years each seat.
- Penny Ricketts, Ex-Officio. Project Duration.
- Otis Wheeler, Co- Chair, City Council. Project Duration.
- Christine Forgey, City Council. Project Duration.
- Sheila Gilmour, City Council. Project Duration.
- David Singer, Chair. Project Duration.
- Alan Woods. Project Duration.
- Erin Donnally Drake. Project Duration.
- John Lunt. Project Duration.